When you register with a parish, you are saying that you wish to travel down the road of life and faith with the St. Katharine Drexel Family by becoming active in its mission and vision and supporting it.
The word parish come from the Greek work “paroikia” meaning a pilgrim people, a people on a journey of faith; a journey we hope one day will lead to the fullness of life in God’s Kingdom forever.
St. Katharine Drexel plays an important role in helping to guide and support you on your journey. We are One Body, One Spirit, One Family. We have four pillars on which our Church is founded: . . . Our parish empowers us, nourishes us, and allows us to grow in wisdom, healing and grace before God and our world.
Reasons to register include:
- A sense of belonging and identity in a parish community
- Receiving support in times of joy and times of struggle
- The opportunity for you and your family to be heard in the parish
- Facilitating the reception of the Sacraments of Baptism, Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation and Holy Matrimony
- Allowing you to register for religious education instruction and Sacramental preparation
- Receiving important communication from us
- Allowing us to connect with you and receive information on parish activities
- Receiving a tax-deductible statement for your donations
- Receiving member discounts at our parish